Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We had a wonderful Mother's Day together and look at this beautiful bouquet! Gorgeous, I love the intensity of the pink, beautiful!

Mother's Day Bouquet

And finally, a photo of the finished "trial run" Summer Garden blanket, BittyBaby size, just a few more ends to weave in and Bitty can be wrapped up by her little mama.

Summer Garden Sample 3

Summer Garden Sample 2 cropped
Now today finds me home with a not-feeling-so-well Savvy. The wicked flu-bug seems to have found her...hopefully it will be over soon, she's already starting to perk up since this morning. Mommy is coming home on lunch to see her sweet girl, gotta run...

10 comments:

BeebaBottoms said...

Love that blankie! so bright and cheerful.

VictoriaG said...

Thanks! The colors were approved by the BittyBaby Mommy herself :-)

Alexandra said...

Very pretty! The colors are beautiful!

VictoriaG said...

Thanks Alexandra!

Attic24 said...

Vicki...tis a thing of beauty, I love the extra wide edging you made...thanks for sharing :o)
Lucexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I love the blanket, it is adorable.

VictoriaG said...

Lucy! So sweet of you to come take a peek! I'm home tomorrow, again with a tummy-bug bitten child, and think I'll start on the round pillow...yep, that's what I want to do.

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I absolutely LOVE your blankie!! its so bright and spring like... it made me smile! :D

Bhavna said...

Oooooh so lovely!

Geknitics said...

Love the baby blanket. I inherited something similar made by my grandmother.