Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's been awhile...I'm in vacation-land and have much to say, but no pics as yet as I'm unable to upload any at present...so I'll wait til we're home. Another week or so, well March 31 we fly home. I'm so anxious to see my little Savannah, she'll be coming to see us Wednesday night! So it's off with my oldest daughter and her boyfriend, and in with the younger daughter and granddaughter. I heard they both got their pedicure yesterday in preparation for the trip, I'll have to remember to take pics of those cute little toes...
So, I'm off to the pool or beach, or both, we'll see. The day looks to be very sunny, low 80's but it's still a bit breezy. Don't know if it's because it's March or if this is unusual. Usually we just have a mild gulf breeze when we're here (April) but this time there has been some real wind...the kind that makes you shiver when you get out of the water. I'll survive...oh yes, it's not a hard life at all!

No comments: